The Career Centers provide customers with access to select services based on eligibility and via referrals or enrollment in individualized programming.
- Career Navigation
- Job Matching and Job Placement
- Job Readiness Training
- Job Search Training/Assistance
- Foundational Skills Training
- High School Equivalency, Adult Basic Education or English Language Learner (ELL) Programs
- Occupational Training
- Work-Based Learning
- Barrier Resolution
- Assessment- general and vocational
- Career Coaching (includes Barrier Resolution)
- Post- Placement/Retention
- Financial Capability Services
The Samaritan Center also houses SER Metro-Detroit Youth Services’ Year Round Youth program and SER Learning Academy – Alternative High School. Ages 16-24 are eligible to apply.